"Pupils are proud of their school. Their good behaviour and positive attitudes make a strong contribution to their success."
Ofsted January 2013
Chair Person: Mrs Hart
Secretary: Miss Tansley
Treasurers: Mrs Gay & Mrs Butler
We try to arrange at least one main event each school term for example, a Christmas Fair in winter, a disco in spring, and a summer fair.
For more dates and information see our school calendar under the news tab.
Funds from events arranged by the PTA have helped to pay for many things in school to enhance our children's experience of school. A few of these things are listed below:
- Play equipment for lunch times
- Bird of prey display & educational talks
- Coach to take children to Sheffield Arena for the 'Sing Up' concert
- Cookery equipment
- Gardening tools & seeds
- The creation of our vegetable patch
- A Christmas gift of indoor games for every classroom
- Money to revamp our class reading areas
- 8 new picnic benches in our school grounds
- Subsiding coaches for school trips